Historic Building For Sale
Sale Price $750,000
Call for Leasing Pricing for 111 S Jefferson Ave.
Lot Size: .17 acres
Building Size: 7,300± (3 spaces)
Frontage: 70± Depth: 105±
Utilities: All Available
Property Taxes: $3,603.17
Year Built: 1940’s
Parking: 60 car parking lot in rear & street parking
Traffic Count: 8,170 Vehicles per day
Neighbors: Putnam Co. Courthouse, Willow Tree, Smiths Coastal Grill, The Eatonton Cotton Warehouse & Country Kitchen.
Tenants: Currently divided into 3 spaces: Museum, Former Beauty Salon & On Cloud Nine Notes:
- Located in an area of revitalized Downtown Eatonton.
- This 3 tenant building has been renovated and offers great potential for loft apartments in the heart of downtown historical Eatonton.
- The building is situated mid block across from the Putnam Co. Courthouse.
- It is walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and banks.
- Tenant leases are short to allow buyer to create their own development.
*See retail building with residential above
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT GeorgiaCommercialRealEstate.net 577 Mulberry St, Suite 1100 * P.O. Box 310 * Macon, GA 31202 | Phone (478) 746-9421 | Fax (478) 742-2015
This information is from resources deemed to be reliable, no warranties or guarantees for accuracy are made by Fickling and Company
Trip Wilhoit, CCIM, ALC 478-960-4080 email@example.com
Patty Burns, CCIM, ALC 478-951-5100 firstname.lastname@example.org