Medical Investment Property For Sale
NOTE: Lease term is 120 months. First 4 months rent is waived in lieu of tenant improvements.
- Real Estate Taxes
- CAM Lessor
Landlord shall, at its sole cost and expense, promptly make any necessary replacements to the roof, roof membrane, roof covering, concrete slab, footings, foundation, structural components, exterior walls, parking areas, sidewalks, driveways, loading areas, exterior doors and windows, flooring (except for floor covering), utility lines not exclusively serving the Premises, sprinkler, HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems of the Building.
Davita Inc - NYSE-DVA
- Davita is the world’s second largest dialysis provider with over 2,445 out patient clinics based in the United States serving over 194,600± patients.
- They also operate 217 out patient dialysis centers in 11 other countries.
- Davita Dialysis is ranked #181 on the Fortune 500 list for 2017 (10th consecutive year appearing on the list)
- Davita provides dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. Their 70,800+ employees provide superior patient care striving to improve patient’s quality of life with innovating clinical care.
- Publically traded on the NYSE (under DVA) - 4.7 Billion net worth
- Credit Rated Tenant
- 8,925 sf brick facility on a large 1.8 acre hard corner lot. Second Street at US Hwy 80 (Eisenhower Parkway) in Macon, Georgia.
- Corporate guarantee from Davita Inc.
- 10 year initial term with 10% increases that continue through each of the three, five year renewal option periods
- Long term lease with credit tenant ensures uninterrupted long term sercure cash flow
- Macon, Georgia is centrally located 84 miles from Atlanta and 166 miles from Savannah. Interstates I-75, I-16 and I-475 are in close proximity to the property and allow for easy access to the North, South, East and West
- Georgia is a Certificate Of Need (CON) state which limits competition to the marketplace
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT GeorgiaCommercialRealEstate.net 577 Mulberry St, Suite 1100 * P.O. Box 310 * Macon, GA 31202 | Phone (478) 746-9421 | Fax (478) 742-2015
This information is from resources deemed to be reliable, no warranties or guarantees for accuracy are made by Fickling and Company
Trip Wilhoit, CCIM, ALC 478-960-4080 firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty Burns, CCIM, ALC 478-951-5100 email@example.com