Lot Size: .20 acres
Building Size: 2,600 sf
Utilities: All available
Traffic Count: 43,900 vpd
Business Description: Highland Cleaners has been a Macon staple since 1943; the current owner has owned the business since 1979. The business is located in downtown Macon, GA. They specialize in dry cleaning, alterations and starch service. Highland offers same day service - in by 10am and out by 2pm.
Business: Asking price has been reduced to $149,000, which includes all equipment, fixtures, computer system, client list, website, social media accounts, etc. The seller agrees to provide training for 2 weeks at no charge.
Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Financials available upon request
- Equipment list upon request
- Owner will consider owner financing for qualified buyer with substantial down payment
- The existing building can be leased for $1,800 per month or purchased at $100,000.
- Neighbors include Kroger, El Sombrero & the entrance to I-16. Convenient to downtown & I-75
Turnkey - Fully Equipped Dry Cleaning Business
Sale Price $199,000 | Reduced Price $149,000
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT GeorgiaCommercialRealEstate.net 577 Mulberry St, Suite 1100 * P.O. Box 310 * Macon, GA 31202 | Phone (478) 746-9421 | Fax (478) 742-2015
This information is from resources deemed to be reliable, no warranties or guarantees for accuracy are made by Fickling and Company
Trip Wilhoit, CCIM, ALC 478-960-4080 email@example.com
Patty Burns, CCIM, ALC 478-951-5100 firstname.lastname@example.org