Are you considering purchasing a small turnkey business in 2018. Here are a few reasons to consider purchasing an existing business.
- Taking over an operation that is already producing cash flow and profits.
- Established customer base and reputation in the industry.
- Keeping the existing staff who are familiar with the business and customer base.
- Proven procedures, systems and policies help to ensure an increased ROI.
- Traditional lenders prefer to finance small business owners who purchase existing businesses.
Our top Turnkey Middle Georgia Business For Sale
- Owner is selling the business, current inventory & equipment as well as the fantastic buildout of the space—Turnkey ready to operate
- Currently Gringo’s Mexican Restaurant
- Food concept and name can change with new owner
- Restaurant has a great business and is making money (financials available)
- Great bar area
- Equipment list available upon request
Property consists of a c-store (5,000 sf), a Subway (2,600 sf), a 5,000 sf end space available for lease, and a 960 sf building available for lease. C-store and Subway are currently OPEN
- Financials available upon request
- Equipment list upon request
- Owner will consider owner financing for qualified buyer with substantial down payment
- The existing building can be leased for $1,800 per month or purchased at $100,000.
- Neighbors include Kroger, El Sombrero & the entrance to I-16. Convenient to downtown & I-75
- Owner will consider financing the sale to a qualified operator
- Tenant pays utilities and property taxes & is responsible for all building maintenance
- Tenant has 1st right of refusal to purchase the building at lease end (except for LL family)
- Available upon request:
- Equipment list
- Additional photos
- Tour of the property
- Positive cash flow for the last 12 months - $180,000.00/ 2016: $135,000
- Lots large enough to accommodate 45’ rigs & motor coaches with slides, some pull through sites.
- 8 restrooms, pool, laundry facility, 6 stocked catch & release ponds for fishing, playground equipment, 2.5 mi. walking trails, dog park, 2 dog wash stations, park store, propane filling station, rental cabin, rental RV, house with screened porch & deck, area for tent camping, 3 large pavilions, tornado shelter, fire pits & picnic tables.
- Located in Middle Georgia. Convenient to Atlanta, Macon, I75 & I20.
- Financials available upon request.
Bring All Offers! All offers will be considered.
Ideal location for Car Wash and Lube Center. Easily converted into a tire store or other automotive use. Conveniently located in a high traffic area at the corner of Highway 129 and Highway 441, near downtown Eatonton. Nearby businesses include Walmart, a new Auto Zone, Verizon Wireless, Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Huddle House, Dairy Queen and Best Western Inn.
This convenient store has a operating Dairy Queen inside the store with a drive thru. Owner has expansion plan for store that were approved in 2010.
2,140 sf Auto Car Center. Facility is fully equipped. Has 3 service bays, nice office, lobby area, and two restrooms.
OR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT GeorgiaCommercialRealEstate.net 577 Mulberry St, Suite 1100 * P.O. Box 310 * Macon, GA 31202 | Phone (478) 746-9421 | Fax (478) 742-2015
This information is from resources deemed to be reliable, no warranties or guarantees for accuracy are made by Fickling and Company
Trip Wilhoit, CCIM, ALC 478-960-4080 firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty Burns, CCIM, ALC 478-951-5100 email@example.com